Our Privacy Statement
1. www.mkaywear.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in Greece.
2. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
3. When you order, we need to know your name, address and email address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
4. We use your personal information for payment and processing of your order purposes.
5. We may use your contact details to keep you up-dated about promotions or offers that we think will be of interest to you.
6. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with Greece data protection legislation.
7. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us by email.
8. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
9. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us by email at email@example.com